Sunday, March 11, 2012

Richard Rossa (Testarossa) - "Polvo – Celebrate The New Dark Age" (1994)




"My musical background and inspiration springs alot from lo-fi, indie, postrock and postpunk.
Before I started to DJ I collected pretty much everything from labels such as Matador, Domino, Touch & Go, etc.
First time I heard Polvo I got completely paralyzed and almost felt a religious presence.
The music was coming from my friends room in our student dorm during a party.
I got obsessed and collected every release. My life was a mess back then
so even when I hear it today, it brings me a beautiful melancholy and awakes that teenage agression all over.
The track Fractured (Like Chandeliers) will always be the opening track in the soundtrack of my life.
" Richard Rossa

Polvo - Fractured (Like Chandeliers)


Here's the record on Discogs and also mister Richard Rossa on Soundcloud, Mixcloud, Facebook and Resident Advisor. Also, if you get to visit Stockholm, Richard is the manager of this place called Slakthuset, and from the photos we've seen, well...it seems like the place is more than fun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment